Insider’s Guide to K-12 Education in BC is a new book published by Pacific Educational Press. The book was released in August 2015.
Insider’s Guide answers parents’ questions about school. What questions? Questions we hear every day, like these:
- Who’s really in charge of schools? How do they work?
- How are schools organized?
- What makes a good school? How should I pick at school for my child?
- What program choices are available? Should I consider a French Immersion or Fine Arts school?
- What if my child needs extra assistance?
- and many, many more!
See a sample from Insider’s Guide to K-12 Education in BC
Check here for upcoming events, blog posts and information about where we’ll be speaking to parents and schools.